If you’re reading this, you probably know that the December deadline to replace your standard contractual clauses (SCCs) for GDPR compliance is approaching fast.
But do you have an optimal plan in place to stave off the types of giant privacy fines that have recently hit companies from the retail giant Amazon to the Italian food delivery company Foodinho?
As GCs recover from a Q3 that saw the sum of GDPR fines top $1 billion for the first time, join us for a webinar on June 23 at 1 p.m. ET to ensure your company isn’t next. (You’ll get a sneak peek at approaching U.K. deadlines as well.)
Presented with our friends at Axiom and led by Axiom Senior Client Adviser Charlie Sandel, the panel will explore critical steps law departments should consider right now.
- All about SCCs and how they affect your business
- How long it might take to replace your SCCs to be compliant
- About issues you might run into when replacing SCCs
- How to select and engage an SCC team at companies of all sizes
- How to find specialized privacy lawyers amid extremely high demand
- How to optimize your in-house privacy workflow to keep pace with industry trends
- How to ensure your department is compliant without increasing costs or lowering standards
If you are not able to join at that time, please register now and a replay will be made available on demand.
Leave a Reply