For law firms to stay competitive — and fully staffed — they need to look at their employee value propositions and make sure they are giving their employees a reason to stay for the long haul.
In this white paper, our friends at Thomson Reuters look at ways to foster a culture that improves retention, along with ways to use your culture to recruit new employees.
Download it to learn:
- The high cost of employee attrition
- Effective technology use in a hybrid-first mindset
- On-the job training in a hybrid environment
- Project assignments that align to meaningful development
- How you can use your workplace environment to stand out in recruiting
Fill out the form below to view the guide.
By filling out the form, you are opting in to receive communication from Above the Law and its Partners.