For most lawyers, eDiscovery will never be fun or easy. But with today’s technology, it can be manageable.
In this edition of the Non-Eventcast, host Jared Correia talks all things eDiscovery with Dan Gelb of Gelb & Gelb LLP.
Listen to the podcast below, and once you’re done, fill out the form at the bottom of this post to download our eDiscovery Buyers Guide — and take the next step to beating your competition in an ever-growing area.
(Non-Event SWAG ALERT! The next 200 lawyers to download our free eDiscovery Buyers Guide will receive an Above the Law “Benchslap!” coffee mug.)
- What eDiscovery is for lawyers, especially for non-tech savvy ones – 1:49
- Fun and exciting things to do in New England in the fall – 2:54
- Developing into eDiscovery – 4:04
- Things that Dan alluded to which changed the game of eDiscovery – 10:01
- The value of eDiscovery software to an attorney or a law firm – 11:33
- How can you wrap your head around eDiscovery without feeling overwhelmed? – 15:34
- Tips for moving the project forward – 21:27
- Additional resources – 26:32
Leave a Reply