Save time and be confident your research is complete.
There’s no question that litigation research can be challenging. From finding the proper terminology to combing through a myriad of resources in disparate systems, the process can be time-consuming and inefficient. Fact & Issue Finder on Lexis+® provides a unique litigation-specific search experience that helps litigators find all the materials they need to evaluate a case quickly, with precision, all in one place, and in a manner that mimics their workflow.
View and sort by case specifics
No need to start a legal research project with the internet. Fact & Issue Finder has been designed with state-of-the-art technology to include over 6000 practice-area-specific terms of art. Simply select a practice area, then type in the primary issue, or select one of the suggestions from Fact & Issue Finder’s word wheel.
Be confident you have the full picture
Results are displayed in the interactive results dashboard providing a full landscape of results related to the topics, issues, and facts across unparalleled content.
- Refine or expand the results with search text boxes to hone in on additional facts, issues, or judge names.
- Use the Case Graph to filter down or expand details of a case’s lifecycle. Cited cases and statutes, dockets, pleadings, motions, briefs, and more ensure your research is complete.
- See the potential value of cases with verdict and settlement trends in similar cases.
- Access Practical Guidance and administrative resources to leverage expert practice area advisory materials.
- Identify expert witnesses experienced with the facts, topics, and issues of similar cases.
- Authoritative industry resources from across LexisNexis and it’s sister companies provide scientific and practice area insights that go beyond traditional legal research.
Develop a solid litigation strategy every time by starting with Lexis Fact & Issue Finder—the only search that understands where litigators are coming from, how they work, and what they need to win. Click here to learn more about Lexis+ and start a free trial.