We’re pleased to invite you to join Above the Law’s own Jonathan Wolf for “Legal Tales From the Startup Side,” a panel presented by ATL and Thompson Coburn as part of the INVEST 2023 conference in Chicago.
Audience participation is encouraged, and registrants are welcome to stay for post-event networking as well!
Jon will lead a freewheeling discussion of the legal pitfalls facing emerging and high-growth companies in healthcare and life sciences. He’ll be joined by Daniel Tardiff of Thompson Coburn and Matthew Loven of Maslon LLP.
The panel will explore topics including:
- Emerging challenges facing healthcare startups today
- Choosing the right law firm and ensuring it doesn’t overbill
- The relevant regulators and what they will be regulating
- Securing stakeholder buy-in as a strategy for preventing legal liability
- Postmortems on recent healthcare industry fiascos like the Outcome Health case
The panel is scheduled from 5:15-6:15 at the Ritz-Carlton in Chicago, with a networking reception immediately after.
The event is complimentary, but registration is required.
INVEST is the nation’s premier conference uniting active investors with corporate business development experts to facilitate investment opportunities with the most promising healthcare startups.