Whether you specialize in employment law or run a firm, legal industry culture has changed permanently. And with it, workplace regulations.
From hiring and firing over Zoom to handling issues like worker’s comp and sexual harassment, major cultural shifts have forced law firms to adapt.
Listen in as experts discuss the current state of employment law in a post-COVID work world — and offer guidance for what’s to come in 2022.
Join us on January 27th at 1 p.m. ET for this webinar where we’ll focus on how a firm can grow effectively. You’ll learn:
- The legal and cultural pitfalls that arise from a demanding legal workload
- The ideal degree of “remotening” as your firm’s baseline
- What’s a big “NO” in today’s workplace?
- The use of employee handbooks, employment contracts, and more
- Emerging trends, like the metaverse, that could shake up your workplace
- Handling an ever-increasing workload, or quickly onboarding new lawyers and staff to keep up
Not able to attend? We recommend you still register and you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event.
By filling out the form, you are opting in to receive communication from Above the Law and its partners.
Leave a Reply