For companies with disputes arising from contracts with foreign parties, international arbitration represents the best way of coming to a resolution on neutral grounds — and enforcing any subsequent awards.
International arbitration, however, implicates a number of issues that don’t typically arise in traditional litigation, including questions such as:
- What’s the appropriate place of arbitration?
- Under which rules should you arbitrate?
- How many arbitrators should you have on your panel?
- Which arbitrator should you choose for your party?
- How can you make an arbitration proceeding more efficient?
- How do you enforce an arbitration award?
In a one-day PLI program, International Arbitration 2022, a panel of experts in international arbitration practice will address these questions and others, providing a thorough overview of the information you need to successfully navigate the international arbitration process.
Other critical topics that will be addressed include:
- Current issues in international arbitration
- The international arbitrator’s point of view
- Pitfalls to avoid with fact witnesses and experts
- Practical tips for winning your cases
Successful international arbitration requires skills and preparation. If you handle any aspect of international arbitration or mediation for your clients, you’ll benefit from the insights of this experienced panel. Register today.
Leave a Reply